Cefetamet sodiumAlternative Names: cefetamet sodium salt; Sodium cefetamet
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Hainan Eshun Pharmaceutical
- Class Antibacterials; Cephalosporins
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gram-negative infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Gram-negative-infections(In volunteers) in China (IV, Injection)
- 24 Apr 2013 Final adverse events and pharmacokinetic data from a phase I trial in Bacterial infection (in volunteers) presented at the 114th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics (ASCPT-2013)
- 09 Mar 2013 Phase-I clinical trials in Gram-negative infections in China (IV)