Research programme: anti-inflammatory monoclonal antibodies - AIMM Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator AIMM Therapeutics
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Cytokine inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Inflammation in Netherlands (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Autoimmune-disorders in Netherlands (Parenteral)
- 31 Dec 2012 Early research in Autoimmune disorders in Netherlands (Parenteral)