Research programme: inflammation therapeutics - Endo/Aurigene
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Aurigene Discovery Technologies; Endo Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammation in India
- 22 Apr 2013 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in India (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2009 Early research in Inflammation in India (unspecified route)