Research programme: influenza virus vaccines - DSMAlternative Names: Recombinant haemagglutinin influenza virus vaccine - DSM
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator DSM
- Class Antigens; Recombinant proteins; Vaccines; Viral proteins
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype; Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Influenza-A-virus-H1N1-subtype(Prevention) in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Influenza-virus-infections(Prevention) in USA
- 24 Apr 2013 Preclinical trials in Influenza-A virus H1N1 subtype (prevention) in USA (Parenteral)