Research programme: diabetes and metabolic disease therapeutics - Abide Therapeutics/ Merck
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Abide Therapeutics; Merck & Co
- Developer Abide Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serine protease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in USA
- 02 May 2013 Early research in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)