JNJ 42721458Alternative Names: JNJ-42721458
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Janssen Research & Development
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 30 Apr 2013 Phase-I clinical trials in Undefined indication in Belgium (SC)
- 23 Apr 2013 Preclinical trials in Undefined indication in Belgium (SC)
- 23 Apr 2013 Janssen plans a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in Belgium (NCT01840501)