Research programme: autoimmune disease diagnostics and therapeutics - Enzo Biochem
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Enzo Biochem
- Developer Enzo Biochem; National Eye Institute
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Age-related macular degeneration; Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Autoimmune-disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Age-related-macular-degeneration in USA
- 13 May 2013 Early research in Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)