Research programme: Ig fusion GAIM dimers - Proclara BiosciencesAlternative Names: NPT-007; NPT-014; NPT-189; NPT-289
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator NeuroPhage Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Proclara Biosciences
- Class Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Alpha-synuclein modulators; Amyloid beta-protein modulators; Protein aggregation inhibitors; Tau protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease; Amyloidosis; Parkinson's disease
- Research Neurological disorders