Research programme - nanoparticle antibacterials - Techulon
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Techulon
- Mechanism of Action DNA synthesis modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Bacterial-infections(Treatment-resistant) in USA (Parenteral)
- 13 May 2013 Techulon receives phase II grant from Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency for nanoparticle antibacterial development in bacterial infections (treatment resistant)
- 09 May 2013 Early research in Bacterial infections in USA (Parenteral)