RG 7410Alternative Names: RG7410
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Mechanism of Action Trace amine-associated receptor 1 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 23 Apr 2015 Discontinued - Phase-I for Schizophrenia in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 01 Jul 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Schizophrenia in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 25 Jul 2013 Phase-I clinical trials in Metabolic disorders in Switzerland (unspecified route)