Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator LEO Pharma
- Class Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Atopic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Atopic-dermatitis in United Kingdom (Topical, Cream)
- 01 Jan 2015 LEO Pharma completes a phase I trial in Atopic dermatitis in Germany (NCT02219633)
- 01 Dec 2014 LEO Pharma completes a phase I trial in Atopic dermatitis and Healthy volunteers in United Kingdom (NCT01850849)