Research programme: protein-protein interaction inhibitors - HQL PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: BCL-2 inhibitors - HQL Pharmaceuticals; IAP inhibitors - HQL Pharmaceuticals; p53 inhibitors - HQL Pharmaceuticals; PPI inhibitors - HQL Pharmaceuticals; Protein-protein interaction inhibitors research programme - HQL Pharmaceuticals; Small molecule SMAC mimetics - HQL Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator HQL Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis modulators; Inhibitor of apoptosis protein inhibitors; Proto-oncogene protein c-bcl-2 inhibitors; Tumour suppressor protein p53 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in Israel
- 19 Sep 2011 Early research in Cancer in Israel (unspecified route)