Olea pollen allergy immunotherapy - ALK-AbelloAlternative Names: AVANZ olea; AVANZ Olive; AVANZ Olivo; Immunotherapy Olea europaea
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator ALK-Abello
- Class Allergens; Antiallergics; Tree pollen allergy immunotherapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
Most Recent Events
- 25 Nov 2016 Launched for Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis in Spain before November 2016 (SC) (ALK-Abello email communication)
- 01 Sep 2012 Phase-II/III clinical trials in Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis in Spain (SC)