Epstein Barr virus nRNAAlternative Names: EBV nanoRNA; EBV nRNA; EBV-nRNA - Lakewood-Amedex
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2013
At a glance
- Originator Lakewood Amedex
- Class Antisense RNA
- Mechanism of Action Epstein Barr virus replication inhibitors; RNA interference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Nasopharyngeal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 31 May 2013 EBV nRNA is still in phase I development for Nasopharyngeal cancer
- 28 Aug 2009 Phase-I trials in Nasopharyngeal cancer in China (unspecified route)