Research programme: recombinant proteins - NeumedicinesAlternative Names: hHSS1 - Neumedicines; HSS1 - Neumedicines; NMHSS1; Recombinant haematopoietic signal peptide containing secreted 1 - Neumedicines
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Neumedicines
- Class Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Glioma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Glioma in USA (Parenteral)
- 01 Apr 2011 Preclinical trials in Glioma in USA (unspecified route)