DCN 01Alternative Names: DCN01
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator Deacon Biosciences Inc
- Class Antibacterials; Eye disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Ophthalmic infections
Most Recent Events
- 15 Feb 2016 Phase-II development is ongoing in USA
- 30 Apr 2013 Phase-II clinical trials in Ophthalmic infections in USA (Topical)