At a glance
- Originator Andromaco
- Class 2 ring heterocyclic compounds; Amides; Antipyretics; Antirheumatics; Non-opioid analgesics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Small molecules; Thiazines; Thiazoles
- Mechanism of Action Cyclo-oxygenase 2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Contraception
Most Recent Events
- 23 Feb 2016 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-I/II for Contraception in Chile (Vaginal)
- 22 Apr 2013 Andromaco completes enrolment in its phase I/II trial for Contraception in Chile (NCT01839643)
- 01 Feb 2013 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Contraception in Chile (Vaginal)