Research programme: cancer therapeutics - Onyx/UCSF
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Onyx Pharmaceuticals; University of California at San Francisco
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Haematological-malignancies in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Solid-tumours in USA
- 01 Oct 2013 Onyx Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Amgen