Research programme: ovarian cancer therapies - Curie Institute/Sanofi
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Curie Institute; Sanofi
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Ovarian-cancer in France
- 19 Jun 2013 Early research in Ovarian cancer in France (unspecified route)