Amlodipine/enalaprilAlternative Names: Amlodipine/enalapril maleate; GSK2944404
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antihypertensives; Dihydropyridines; Dipeptides
- Mechanism of Action ACE inhibitors; Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2013 GlaxoSmithKline completes a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in Australia (NCT01822639)
- 30 Apr 2013 Phase-I clinical trials in Hypertension in Australia (PO)