PDI 320Alternative Names: PDI-320
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator PreCision Dermatology
- Class Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rosacea
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jul 2014 PreCision Dermatology has been acquired by Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
- 17 Jun 2013 Phase-II clinical trials in Rosacea in USA (Topical)