Research programme: chemokine receptor monoclonal antibodies - Sorrento TherapeuticsAlternative Names: anti-CCR2 mAbs - Sorrento Therapeutics; anti-CCR6 mAbs - Sorrento Therapeutics; anti-CXCR3 mAbs - Sorrento Therapeutics; anti-CXRC5 mAbs - Sorrento Therapeutics; STI-A120X; STI-B0201; STI-B020X; STI-B0211; STI-B0221; STI-B0234; STI-B030X; STI-B100X
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Originator Sorrento Therapeutics
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CCR2 receptor antagonists; CCR6 receptor antagonists; CXCR3 receptor antagonists; CXCR5-receptor-antagonists; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Inflammation; Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jul 2013 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Jul 2013 Preclinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in USA (Parenteral)