Research programme: inflammatory bowel disease therapeutics - Janssen/Mount Sinai
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai; Janssen Biotech
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammatory bowel diseases
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Inflammatory-bowel-disease in USA
- 27 Jun 2013 Early research in Inflammatory bowel disease in USA
- 27 Jun 2013 Janssen Biotech establishes CRADA with The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai for the development of a research programme in Inflammatory bowel disease