Research programme: optide therapeutics - Blaze Bioscience/Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Originator Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Developer Blaze Bioscience; Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Class Peptides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jul 2013 Early research in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)