Research programme: haemophilia therapeutics - Amunix/BioverativAlternative Names: BIVV 001; BIVV 002; Blood coagulation factors recombinant - Amunix/Bioverativ; Factor IX recombinant - Amunix/Bioverativ; Factor VIIa recombinant - Amunix/Bioverativ; Factor VIII recombinant - Amunix/Bioverativ; FIXFc-XTEN; rFIXFc-XTEN; rFVIIIFc-VWF-XTEN; rFVIIIFc-XTEN-vWF; XTENylated Factor VIII
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Amunix; Biogen Idec
- Developer Amunix; Bioverativ
- Class Blood coagulation factors; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Blood coagulation factor replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Haemophilia A; Haemophilia B