NC 2500Alternative Names: NC-2500
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Nippon Chemiphar
- Mechanism of Action Xanthine dehydrogenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes - Hyperuricaemia
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hyperuricaemia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Hyperuricaemia in Japan
- 10 Jul 2013 NC 2500 is available for licensing as of 31 Mar 2013.
- 31 Mar 2013 Phase-I clinical trials in Hyperuricaemia in Japan (unspecified route)