Research programme: purinoceptor P2X antagonists - Nippon Chemiphar
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Nippon Chemiphar
- Mechanism of Action Purinoceptor P2X antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Neuropathic-pain in Japan (PO)
- 31 Mar 2013 Early research in Neuropathic pain in Japan (PO)