Research programme: ACE2 stimulants - Nippon Chemiphar
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Nippon Chemiphar
- Mechanism of Action ACE stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Pulmonary-arterial-hypertension in Japan
- 31 Mar 2013 Early research in Pulmonary arterial hypertension in Japan