SD 970Alternative Names: Deuterium-substituted ticagrelor; SD-970
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Originator Auspex Pharmaceuticals
- Class Organic deuterium compounds; Purine nucleosides; Ribonucleosides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Platelet ADP receptor antagonists; Purinoceptor P2Y12 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute coronary syndromes
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jan 2015 Discontinued - Preclinical for Acute coronary syndromes in USA (PO)
- 20 Jun 2013 Preclinical trials in Acute coronary syndromes in USA (PO)