SD 900Alternative Names: Deuterium-substituted tofacitinib; SD-900
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Originator Auspex Pharmaceuticals
- Class 2 ring heterocyclic compounds; Amides; Nitriles; Organic deuterium compounds; Piperidines; Pyrimidines; Pyrroles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Janus kinase 3 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jan 2015 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 15 Nov 2012 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)