Tramadol/paracetamol sustained-release - Yungjin PharmAlternative Names: Paracetamol/tramadol; YJAT sustained release tablet; YJAT-SR
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Yungjin Pharm Co
- Class Acetanilides; Antipyretics; Cyclohexanols; Dimethylamines; Non-opioid analgesics; Opioid analgesics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Opioid mu receptor agonists; Prostaglandin receptor antagonists; Serotonin uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preregistration Pain
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 2015 Preregistration for Pain in South Korea (PO)
- 31 Jan 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Pain in South Korea (PO)