Research programme: immunology/inflammation antibody therapeutics - UCB
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator UCB
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Immunological disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Immunological-disorders in Belgium
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammation in Belgium
- 09 Jan 2009 Preclinical trials in Immunological disorders in Belgium (unspecified route)