RO 6799477Alternative Names: RO-6799477
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in Netherlands (PO)
- 01 Dec 2014 Roche completes a phase I trial in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in the Netherlands (NCT02164266)
- 31 Jul 2014 Roche initiates enrolment in a phase I trial for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in the Netherlands (NCT02164266)