ASP 3325Alternative Names: ASP3325
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Class Hyperphosphataemia therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hyperphosphataemia
Most Recent Events
- 31 May 2015 Discontinued - Phase-I for Hyperphosphataemia in Japan (PO)
- 01 Aug 2013 Phase-I clinical trials in Hyperphosphataemia in Japan (PO) (NCT02500953)