Research programme: abuse-resistant opioid analgesics - Atlantic PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: ATLP-02; ATLP-03
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Atlantic Pharmaceuticals
- Class Morphine derivatives; Opioid analgesics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pain in USA (PO, Immediate release)
- 23 Jun 2009 Preclinical trials in Pain in USA (PO)