Aspirin/omeprazole 100/40Alternative Names: Acetylsalicyclic acid/omeprazole 100/40; Omeprazole/acetylsalicyclic acid 40/100; Omeprazole/aspirin 40/100; PA-10040
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator POZEN
- Developer Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Class 2 pyridinylmethylsulfinylbenzimidazoles; Antiplatelets; Antipyretics; Antirheumatics; Antiulcers; Benzimidazoles; Gastric antisecretories; Non-opioid analgesics; Salicylates; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors; Nitric oxide stimulants; Platelet aggregation inhibitors; Proton pump inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preregistration NSAID-induced ulcer
- Phase I Cardiovascular disorders