Research programme: cancer diagnostics - Patrys/Macquarie University/Minomic InternationalAlternative Names: Nanocrystal fluorescent technology - Cancer diagnostics; Super dot nanocrystal-labelled PAT-SM6
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Originator Macquarie University; Minomic International; Patrys
- Class Monoclonal antibody diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Single-photon emission-computed tomography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jun 2016 Preclinical trials in Cancer (Diagnosis) in Australia (IV) before June 2016
- 10 Jul 2013 Early research in Cancer (diagnosis) in Australia (Parenteral)