Agalsidase beta biosimilar - Bio Sidus S.A.
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Originator Bio Sidus S.A.
- Developer Biosidus S.A.
- Class Galactosidases; Isoenzymes
- Mechanism of Action Alpha-galactosidase replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase Unknown Fabry's disease
Most Recent Events
- 15 Aug 2013 Investigation in Fabry's disease in Argentina (IV)