Omalizumab biosimilar - BioXpress Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Originator BioXpress Therapeutics
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action IgE receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Allergic asthma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Aug 2013 Preclinical trials in Allergic asthma in Switzerland (SC)