Research programme: biosimilar recombinant human blood factors - Inbiopro SolutionsAlternative Names: IBPB 001OC
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Originator Inbiopro Solutions
- Class Blood coagulation factors; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Blood coagulation factor replacements; Factor IXa stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Haemophilia A
Most Recent Events
- 19 Aug 2013 Preclinical trials in Haemophilia A (treatment and prevention) in India (unspecified route)