Pegfilgrastim biosimilar - Amega BiotechAlternative Names: Peg-filgrastim biosimilar - Amega Biotech; Recombinant pegfilgrastim - Amega Biotech
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Originator Amega Biotech
- Class Chemoprotectants; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors; Polyethylene glycols; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Granulocyte stimulants; Haematopoiesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase Unknown Acute myeloid leukaemia; Neutropenia
Most Recent Events
- 19 Aug 2013 Investigation in Neutropenia in Argentina (Parenteral)
- 19 Aug 2013 Investigation in Acute myeloid leukaemia (adjuvant therapy) in Argentina (Parenteral)