Palivizumab biosimilar - BioXpress Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Originator BioXpress Therapeutics
- Class Antivirals; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Viral fusion protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Respiratory syncytial virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 20 Aug 2013 Preclinical trials in Respiratory syncytial virus infections in Switzerland (IM)