Research programme: multiple sclerosis therapeutics - Gencia/Myelin Repair Foundation
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Originator Gencia Biotechnology
- Developer Gencia Biotechnology; Myelin Repair Foundation
- Mechanism of Action Myelin protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Aug 2013 Early research in Multiple sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)