AZD 6423Alternative Names: AZD-6423
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Mechanism of Action NMDA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Suicidal ideation
Most Recent Events
- 24 Sep 2013 Phase-I clinical trials in Suicidal ideation (in volunteers) in USA (IV)
- 19 Aug 2013 Preclinical trials in Suicidal ideation in United Kingdom (IV)
- 19 Aug 2013 AstraZeneca plans a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in USA (NCT01926366)