Interferon beta-1b biosimilar - Harvest Moon Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Originator Harvest Moon Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Antivirals; Interferons
- Mechanism of Action Interferon beta stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Aug 2013 Clinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in European Union (SC)