HO 0309Alternative Names: HO/03/09
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator HealOr
- Class Antiulcers; Chemoprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Epithelial cell stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Mucositis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Feb 2016 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-I/II for Mucositis in Israel (Topical)
- 14 Jul 2011 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Mucositis (CAMS, chemotherapy associated mouth sores) in Israel (Topical)