Research programme: meningococcal group B vaccine - Intravacc/Janssen
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Originator Intravacc; Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Class Meningococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Meningococcal group B infections
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jul 2013 Early research in Meningococcal group B infections (prevention) in the Netherlands (Parenteral)