Research programme: respiratory disease therapeutics - Boehringer Ingelheim
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Respiratory-tract-disorders in Germany
- 31 Mar 2014 Argenta has been acquired by Charles River Laboratories
- 17 Apr 2013 Preclinical trials in Respiratory tract disorders in Germany (unspecified route)