Ketoconazole transdermal - PhosphagenicsAlternative Names: Ketoconazole TPM®; TPM/ketoconazole
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Originator Phosphagenics
- Class Antifungals; Azoles; Piperazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action 14-alpha demethylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Seborrhoeic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 2013 Preclinical trials in Seborrhoeic dermatitis in Australia (Transdermal)
- 30 Aug 2013 Preclinical trials in Undefined indication in Australia (Transdermal)