Etanercept biosimilar - mAbxienceAlternative Names: mAbx01
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator mAbxience
- Class Antirheumatics; Disease-modifying antirheumatics; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 Aug 2016 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Autoimmune-disorders in Switzerland (Parenteral)